The most awaited festival for all us foodies and Chat Lovers is going on. Yes National Street Food Festival Delhi 2014 has been inaugurated by the most famous chef Sanjeev Kappor at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium New Delhi on 11th Dec 2015 and will be end on 13th Dec 2015. This will be the second Street food Festival in the City in which you can taste many Street foods from all over the India. 20 States of India is taking participation in the National Street Food Festival Delhi 2015.
As i am also a street food lover i would love to taste Chaat the very first. I think as it is matter of Taste you must visit National Street Food Festival 2015 at JLN Stadium Delhi. The Food Festival is hosted by National association of Street Vendors of India(NASVI). NASVI has earlier hosted National Street Food Festival in Patna and Singapore. This time the said festival’s venue is new Delhi.Let me tell some very important information regarding National Street Food Festival such as National Street food festival Venue/National Street food festival Timing/Nearest Metro Station from National Steer Food Festival Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Delhi.
Main Attractions at National Street Food Festival Delhi
- 1000 of Tasty cuisines from 20 states of India.
- Pochamma and team will serve you Delicious Keema-Mutton .
- Assam’s Simantha and team has Tangy Fish Curry and some very tasty local dishes for you.
- Very popular Dishes of Bihar such as Litti chokha,Chhine Jalebi,Pakaudi and Chaat Belgarmi will be served by Rakesh Tripathi and his team.
- Food Demonstration By all the chef including Sanjeev Kapoor for some special Dishes.
Entry Ticket and Timing for the National Street Food Festival Delhi 2015/Venue
- Entry Ticket Charges for the National street Food Festival Delhi:-
- Entry Timing and Exit Timing of National Street food Festival Delhi 2015:-
- Venue for the National Street Food Festival Delhi:- Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Delhi
- Nearest Metro Station from Jawahar Lala Nehru Stadium Delhi:- JLN Metro Station
National Street Food Festival Delhi 2015 Tickets are also available on the JLN Metro Station.
How to Reach National Street Food Festival Delhi-2015
You can go by Delhi Metro as it has direct connectivity to Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Delhi. The nearest Metro Station from National street Food festival is Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium Metro Station. JLN Stadium has a very good connectivity from all the DTC Buses or you also go there by your own vehicle.