Pre-matric Scholarship – This scholarship scheme is for those students who are studying from class 1st to class 10th.
Post – Matric Scholarship – This scholarship scheme is for those students who are studying from class 11th,12th and above like B.sc, B.com, B.tech, Medical, Diploma, ITI etc.
Last Date to Apply for National Scholarship – 30th Sept 2018
National Scholarship Scheme 2018 Online Registration Process :
Candidates who got the scholarship in the previous year will apply through the renewal process and who are applying for the first time will apply through new registration. Direct link to apply online is given below.
For filling online application students needs some documents which list is given below.
- College fee structure (Bonafide Certificate)
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Student’s bank account no
- Adhar Card (Inrolment no & Date if Adhar card is not available)
Guardian/Parents annual income should not be more than 200000 (2 lakhs) for pre-matric scholarship and not be more than 2.5 lakhs for the post-matric scholarship from all sources of income.
स्टूडेंट्स 30th सितम्बर तक ऑनलाइन आवेदन ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर जाकर कर सकते है. आवेदन के लिए डाक्यूमेंट्स की स्कैन कॉपी भी एप्लीकेशन के साथ लगाना होगा.
How to Apply for Online Registration of National Scholarship 2018-19 :-
- Firstly open the official website of NSP ie www.scholarships.gov.in.
- After this, if you are a new student for the first time registration then click on new registration otherwise on login.
- Now fill your information like application id and password (if you are the old students) and fill all basic info (Name, father’s name, State, Adhar no, Institute name, Course etc.)
- Upload required documents and complete the registration process.
- After this, you will get a login id and password which will be received in your email id and mobile inbox. Keep it safe for further uses.
Official Website of NSP is – www.scholarships.gov.in.
National Scholarship potal Toll Free Helpline No for Students :- 0120-8619540 & 0612-2226099 (For Bihar)
If students are facing any problem during filling their application can call on National scholarships helpline no. Don’t feel hesitate to call on given no and get the solution to your problems.
Note – Still have you any questions, must leave in the comment box. We will give the appropriate answer to your question.