Aadhaar card is a identity proof for all Indians. Now a days all people have their Aadhaar card,but sometimes due to governmental mistake or by typing mistake lots of incorrect information showing in their Aadhaar card. In some Aadhaar card the name of father is not correct,sir name is wrong,date of birth is wrong and also in some Aadhaar card postal address or permanent address is wrong. Lots of candidates are facing these types of problem. For this problems,government has been started a Aadhar card online correction method,
How to Change the Name,Sir Name,Father’s name,Date of Birth and Address in Aadhar Card :-
- visit official website of Aadhar card ie www.uidai.gov.in.
- Open Aadhar portal Resident link www.resident.uidai.net.in.
- You will get two option on this link. (1) is fill up four step online request and (2) send update request by post (offline).
- Click on your choice.
- If you select 1st option means by online process click on update aadhar card.
- A new window will open,Enter your Aadhaar card no.
- You will get one time password (OTP) in your registered password.
- Fill this otp and start your further process to change your Aadhaar card info.
- After login you will get options to change about your Aadhaar card.
- There are five types of changes in your Aadhaar card ie name,dob,gender,mobile no and address.
- Click on your required option for making correction
- In last upload the documents to proof for your correction.
- You will get a reference id for checking about your correction.
- Now check after few days (you will got a message in your registered mobile no) and after correction take a print out.