How to Change Name Address in Aadhaar Card|Make Correction In Aadhaar Card by Online Process

Aadhaar card is a identity proof for all Indians. Now a days all people have their Aadhaar card,but sometimes due to governmental mistake or by typing mistake lots of incorrect information showing in their Aadhaar card. In some Aadhaar card the name of father is not correct,sir name is wrong,date of birth is wrong and also in some Aadhaar card postal address or permanent address is wrong. Lots of candidates are facing these types of problem. For this problems,government has been started a Aadhar card online correction method,

by which you can make any type of correction by using internet. There is a official website for Aadhar card related problems. For updating Aadhar card address,name,sir name,date of birth visit official website Here on this website there are option to make correction in your Aadhar card. Process to change Aadhar card details are given below. Follow the instructions and correct your date of birth,name,address in Aadhar card.

How to Change the Name,Sir Name,Father’s name,Date of Birth and Address in Aadhar Card :-

  1. visit official website of Aadhar card ie
  2. Open Aadhar portal Resident link
  3. You will get two option on this link. (1) is fill up four step online request and (2) send update request by post (offline).
  4. Click on your choice.
  5. If you select 1st option means by online process click on update aadhar card.
  6. A new window will open,Enter your Aadhaar card no.
  7. You will get one time password (OTP) in your registered password.
  8. Fill this otp and start your further process to change your Aadhaar card info.
  9. After login you will get options to change about your Aadhaar card.
  10. There are five types of changes in your Aadhaar card ie name,dob,gender,mobile no and address.
  11. Click on your required option for making correction
  12. In last upload the documents to proof for your correction.
  13. You will get a reference id for checking about your correction.
  14. Now check after few days (you will got a message in your registered mobile no) and after correction take a print out.

click here to Start Correction Process in Aadhaar Card 

Complete Your MBA @ Just Rs.32000/-


  1. Vinayak Narayan Bhalerao
    January 29, 2015 - 7:39 am

    AADHAAE NO.7649 0602 4545

  2. Aftab Alam Faruqui
    March 2, 2015 - 10:39 am

    Please sir
    My mobil no change in my aadhar my mobile no is 8355097453

    March 11, 2015 - 9:27 am

    Name change & Mobile number in my Aadhar Card. suggestions to give me how to proceed through on line.

  4. Please sir my adhaar card addrass change my new address l.b.nagar Guntijangaiah Colony my addhar card number 381130712066

    • vinayak narayan bhalerao
      May 26, 2015 - 1:28 pm

      Change Nem Vinod/Vinayak Narayan Bhalerao
      AnnaBhau Sathe Nagar.Kinwat
      Maharashra 431804
      My Aadhaar no.7649 0602 45454

  5. vinayak narayan bhalerao
    May 26, 2015 - 1:32 pm

    AADHAAE NO.7649 0602 4545

  6. sir,i want to change my aadhar card name,my aadhar no is 424881526543,my name is inumarthivinod,please sir its my humble request

  7. My mobil no change in my aadhar my mobile no is 9632488583
    my aadhar number 610264484743

  8. sir,i want to correct my son aadhar card gender change male not a female or ,my Address A/139 Sewa Sadan Block, Gali No. 3 Mandawali Fazalpur delhi-110092 my Son aadhar no is 452917304655,my Son name is Sushobhit,please sir its my humble request Please up date my query.

  9. How to update the mobile number in aadhar card

  10. shivanmalaiBarbara
    July 25, 2015 - 4:18 pm

    Name.sivan malai
    New mobile number.8939547886

  11. Rishav Pandey
    July 3, 2016 - 3:15 am

    Sir , in aadhar card my name is Rishab but in my 10th marksheet my name is Rishav Pandey so I want to change my name in Aadhar card…
    Please help me for the same.

    I’ll be very grateful to you..

  12. rasananda mohapatra
    August 11, 2017 - 8:47 am

    sir, Namaskar, I am very glad to know and give some details to be changed, actually my name is in adhar card is right but in surname a letter has been inserted for which it is not right. I want to correct my adhar card and recently I have gone through the adhar centre and correct it. I want to know that the adhar number will be same and I have already link with gas centre and mobile, if the new card will come to me after some days, again i will link or the new correction will be linked automatially. please suggest what to do? if i will again link or not?

  13. rasananda mohapatra
    August 11, 2017 - 8:52 am

    actually I got a n adhar card and i came to know some mistake in surname and i am very much sorry to inform you that, again I went to the Adhar Centre and make the correction. I have already linked with gas, mobile and other documents to the bank. So, if the new card will come, is it required to again link the adhar card. if yes, or no please suggeest.
    with regards.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published / Required fields are marked *