How to Apply For Bihar Student Credit Card at www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in|Online Registration Bihar Credit Card
Hello students,i have a good news for all of you. Now you can fill your online registration of Bihar students credit card (BSCC) loan,Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojana(MNSSBY),Kushal Yuva Karyakaram. Here i am going to share all process to apply online for Bihar government credit card and other schemes.Bihar student credit card (BSCC) yojana,Mukhyamantri Nishchay Swayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna and Kushal Yuva program (KYP) eligibility criteria (Age limits,income etc). Here i am going to explain everything relate to online application of Bihar Student credit card (BSCC),MNSSBY and Kushal Yuva Karyakaram.
How To Apply Bihar Students Credit Card,MNSSBY and Kushal Yuva Karyakaram Scheme Via Online Registration Form from www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in :-
- First of all open official website ie www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on new registration (Naya Aawedak Panjikaran)
- New window will open,fill all info (name,father’s name,email id,mobile no).
- You will received OTP (One Time Password) on registered mobile no.
- Submit this and you will received user name and password on your mobile no.
- Now fill your user name and password.
- Now at first change your password.
- Again applicants go on home page and login again by using new password.
- Now fill all information which has been asked in registration form.
- Submit after filling and click on ok for confirmation.
- Now click on next and select the required scheme
- Now fill personal details of applicants.
- When your application process will complete,you can download filled form and you will received acknowledge in your registered email id.
- Applicant will then visit the DRCC on the allocated date with a self attested photocopy of the documents and will be given a token at the gate.
- Now MPA (Multi purpose assistant) will verify all documents.
- After successful verification,AM will forward the application to Nominated officer from Education Department.
- Now nominated officer of educational department will forward this application to concerned bank.
- Bank will confirm education loan and DRCC will send message and email to the applicants. In this mail and message date is given to collect the loan and student credit card from DRCC office.
- Applicants will visit the DRCC and collect the student credit card.
- Applicant will visit the Bank for completing the documentation formalities
- Applicant will get the disbursement of Loan by the bank and the same will be informed to the DRCC by bank officials.
- The applicant can track his application status at any time by calling the toll free number of the call center or by visiting the website www.7nischay‐ yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
List of Document Required for BSCC (Bihar Student Credit Card) Scheme
- Filled Common Application form
- Aadhar Card of applicant and co applicant (if available)
- Copy of Pan Card of the student and co‐applicant
- Xth and XIIth Certificate and Marksheet
- Copies of letter conferring Scholarship etc. (If available)
- Document e
- Approved Course Structure
- Proof of admission
- Fee Schedule
- 2 Photographs of Student/ Parents / Guarantor
- Last year’s income certificate/ Form 16
- Last two year’s income tax return
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Proof of Residence (ID/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License)
- Tax Receipt
Documents Required For Mukhaymantri Nishachay Sawayam Sahayata Bhatta Yojna and Kushal Yuva Program
- Aadhar Card
- Xth Passing Certificate
- XIIth passing Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Filled Common Application form